For the convenience of clients, we offer direct billing as a complimentary service. We can direct bill to the following companies:
Important information for billing:
• Manual Osteopathy cannot be billed by us to benefits. For all manual osteopathy services you will need to book and submit for reimbursement yourself. Please note that Manual Osteopaths Leonora Osio (MOT), Cathy Schmidt (MOT) and Tamara Hartson (MOT) cannot be billed to Canada Life at this time.
• Clients are responsible to ensure their benefit plans do cover the services they are booking and determine whether or not a doctor’s note is required.
• Please call your benefit provider ahead of time to determine if you are eligible for coverage, or if you require a doctor’s note prior to your first appointment.
• If you have more than one insurance provider, we are required to bill your primary insurance company first, then we may be able to bill the balance to your secondary insurance company.
• Please understand that not all insurance policies/companies allow direct billing, and those that do occasionally have problems with their online services.